Outcome Driven Digital Solutions
Government health agencies face ever-evolving demands to create efficiencies, improve business operations and enhance consumer experience for their health programs. National Government Services partners with government health agencies to modernize their federal health IT operations.
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Digital Modernization
- Integration Services
Modern-era Healthcare Solutions
As threats and vulnerabilities to the public health systems become more complex, federal health agencies continue to look for ways to prepare for what’s next. Every day, infrastructure solutions from National Government Services provide the protection and sophistication that reduce risk to critical federal health systems.
- Enterprise-Grade Infrastructure
- IT/application Hosting and Management
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Flexible Configurations
With digital transformation at the top center of federal health agencies' agendas, National Government Services can translate mission priorities into an actionable path forward.
- Impact Analysis of Current Systems and Users
- Best-in-Class Third-Party Integrations
- Workload Reduction
- Improving User Experience
In the face of constantly evolving cyber-threats, federal health programs need to be certain that highly sensitive health information has total protection.
- Continues Monitoring
- Dynamic Incident Response
- Uptime Tier IV Certified Data Center
- Strict Government Security Compliance
Drawing on a wealth of experience as a federal health systems integrator, we deliver customized IT solutions that advance agencies’ missions without disruption.
- Compliant and Secure Data Management
- Custom Client-Facing Web Portals
- Integrating Large-Scale Oracle Siebel Environments
- End-user Self-Service Tools
- Vendor Agnostic
“Health and Human Services has the second largest number of IT investments and the largest dollar investment in major IT systems in the Federal Government.”
Do we Share a Mission to Improve Federal Health?
Let's explore how we can lead the next evolution in federal health IT.Let's connect