Solutions to Transform Federal Health
National Government Services is responsible for maintaining mission-critical systems and data for some of our nation’s largest federal health programs. With the increasing need for federal agencies to modernize and offer scalable infrastructure, our work to help systems and applications work seamlessly together is driving innovation and unlocking the potential for federal healthcare to work faster and smarter.
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Federal Data Center
- Application Hosting
- Application Management
Future-proofing Federal Health
National Government Services is responsible for maintaining mission-critical systems and data for some of our nation’s most critical federal health programs. With the increasing need for federal agencies to modernize and offer scalable infrastructures, our work helps systems and applications integrate.
- Enterprise-Grade Infrastructure
- IT/application Hosting and Management
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Flexible Configurations
- Audit Compliance
- Asset Management
Our Data Center was built from the ground up to service the critical business applications of federal healthcare agencies. Our facilities are wholly owned, with fully redundant back-ups that offer our federal health clients some of the highest security and protection available.
- FISMA High GSS, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), National Security Agency (NSA) and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- SSAE-18 for System Organizational Control
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System (QMS)
- ENERGY STAR-Certified
- Uptime Institute’s Tier IV Certification
Federal healthcare relies on powerful IT solutions to ensure all back-end processes run smoothly. Our IT solutions drive the digital technologies and modern systems in federal healthcare today, with a vision of what’s next.
- Over 300 terabytes of beneficiary and consumer data
- 3+ billion Medicare claims
- API-led approach to access data and integrate hundreds of internal and external systems
- Custom scripts and open source tools
Our process and procedures for maintaining, managing and evolving applications for our contracted federal health programs provide the expert technical and health domain experience to ensure systems stability, while always keeping an eye to what’s next.
- Testing, Patching, Troubleshooting
- Version and Source Code Control
- Quality Assurance
- Reports and Documentation
“83% of IT decision makers say workflow automation is essential to digital transformation.”
What's the Next Step to Improve Federal Health IT Infrastructure?
Let's discuss how IT decision-makers can plan for the next wave of technology modernization.Let's connect